Tuesday, November 16

I am so frustrated with my life right now. Things, as usual, are not going as planned. Aargh. It’s a very long and complicated story, and I don’t want to waste time or bytes by writing it in this blog. All I could tell you is that I’m feeling so helpless and frustrated because of how things are turning out. The people who I expected to understand me and the position that I’ve taken have been telling me that I shouldn’t have meddled in other people’s business (even though they know that it’s partly my business too). Meanwhile, the people who I expected to go against me, actually understand and are taking my side. *sigh* This sucks big time.

There’s really no point in discussing it; my friends (those who are on my side) and I have exhausted ourselves from incessantly talking about it for the past two weeks. Aargh. Wala lang. Gusto ko lang maglabas ng sama ng loob. All I can do right now is sigh and move on. Sigh and move on.

No comments: