Friday, November 19

Oh my gulay, immersion ko na. This weekend. Sa Tarlac. Panic, panic, panic. Holy crap. Just when I thought this month couldn’t get any worse.

Oh well. At least it would be over and done with early this semester. Plus, it’s a long weekend, so I could rest on the following Monday. *sigh* And I was already planning to get out and have fun that weekend. Well, I am getting out (out of town pa nga e), and I hope I’ll have fun (in the farm), but this is far from what I was expecting.

In other news, I dreamed about Cutie Pie this morning, just before I woke up. We bumped into each other in the gym daw, and we kinda flirted with each other. Tapos while I was in the cross trainer (the gym equipment, not the kind of rubber shoes), I was making pa-sikat and pa-cute. Haha. Pathetic di buh? Well, libre lang ang mangarap. Haha.

Oh my goodness. I remember that I also dreamed I pulled out one of my incisors, the one near my right canine (or should I say, feline fang?), so that my teeth would look maayos na. Talk about taking matters into my own hands. But this is bad luck daw di ba? Oh no. I hope not.

1 comment:

andiepoo said...

Maybe it's a sign, I mean, as you already said, taking matters into your own hands. Relate that to your thinking your QtPi is a lost cause...? I might be drunk.