Wednesday, November 10

Am very sad today. Depressed even. It just sunk in: Cutie Pie is a lost cause. Wala na talaga akong pag-asa sa kanya even if some of the “complications” I was talking about are gone now. Another complication came up and this one is awfully difficult to get over with. There’s this rift (an understatement, believe me) among our mutual friends, and of course, nadamay na rin ako. Actually, I may have been the cause of this rift. No, hindi nila ako pinag-aagawan or something like that. Asa pa ko, ‘di ba? Basta, super grabe ng away na ito. Let’s just say that if I were a Republican, Cutie Pie would be a Democrat. Wait lang, I don’t want to be associated with Bush. I’ll be the Democrat then. But I don’t want Cutie Pie to be associated with Bush either. Hmm…

Oh well. Basta yun. We’ve taken opposing positions in this “battle,” that’s why I don’t think I’ll be seeing my obsession anytime soon. Actually, Cutie Pie insists na neutral sya. Agree sya sa point ng side ko, pero disagree sya sa action that we’ve taken. Ayaw nya kami tulungan, kahit alam nya na tama kami.

So I guess this means that I’d be following my manifesto from now on. *sigh* Depression.

[It may not seem to be a big deal for you, but it is for the people involved, or who are getting themselves involved, in this matter. And this is the kind of difference of opinion that’s very very hard to come to terms with, even after the matter is already settled. Gets nyo ba? Ah basta. It’s nothing really. Unlike me, you shouldn’t lose sleep over this.]

No comments: