Friday, October 1

Haha. Amazing. I got a B in the Philo orals I’ve been dreading for days. I really didn’t prepare much for this, unlike my oral exams last year. Heck, I didn’t even finish the chapter! Well, I did have reliable notes because I was rarely absent (but always late. Lol) while we were discussing the topic for this exam. And what was even more amazing was that I felt calm after my exam. Granted, I was panicking before my time slot, but when I got out of the room, I was actually satisfied with what I said. Maybe because I didn’t really study, as in todo study so I didn’t expect too much from myself. I think I actually forgot about it until this morning when I remembered that our grades would already be in my teacher’s pigeonhole today. And lo and behold, 3.0. Well, my grade is a B if I got the date and time correct. Whatever. As long as it’s not an F I’m happy.

In other news, I had a weird dream last night. I couldn’t remember all the details already, but I do know that my recent ex was there, and we were doing something… private. No, we weren’t having sex, pervert. If we were, I would’ve remembered all the naughty little details and kept it to myself. Anyway, in my dream, we were doing what any normal (normal?) couple would do when alone together. It’s weird because this dream proves that she’s still in my mind even though I should be forgetting about that screwed-up relationship already. *sigh* Sick sad world.

Anyway, Angie and I were talking last night and we came upon a very appropriate chapter in my life: Lost Cause. Or should I say The Lost Causes. Seems like all my romantic prospects are exactly that: a lost hopeless cause. Starbucks Guy, no matter how cute he is or how hard I make pa-cute, will always be gay. The other guy who’s been bugging me lately is kinda cute, but he’s probably shorter than I am (it’s a big deal for me). I have a crush on an orgmate (Abie, Butch, Jops, shh!!!), but I heard a lot of girls have a crush on him too so I’ve lost interest already. And countless other crushes that, if I decide to pursue any one of them, would either complicate our lives or crush my already beat-up ego. So there.

I guess the world is just telling me that I shouldn’t be thinking about romance at this point in my life and that I should focus on my academics instead. After all, final exams week is just around the corner (so is Christmas, by the way. Have you seen my Christmas lists already? *hint hint!* Haha, just kidding.). But then this is the nth time I told myself this and my academic life isn’t flourishing yet. Probably because my focus is as blurred as my eyesight. Whatever.

No comments: