Tuesday, October 5

Disclaimer: I’m not going to rant or gripe in this post. But don’t go cheering yet. I’m going to gush. I’m going to gush like an infatuated high school girl with mush for her brain and hearts coming out her eyes. I’m not even going to bother with italics and punctuations and grammar and whatever. You might as well skip this. But then again, don’t. This is a different side of me. Ready? Good luck.

Ohmigosh ohmigosh ohmigosh! *squeal* Ang cutie nya! Ang cutie nya! Ang cutie nya! I swear, ang cutie cutie cutie nya talaga! Ang ganda, as in super ganda ng mata nya! Tapos kapag ngumiti… *sigh* Cutie pie talaga!

I really can’t go into too many details, pero eto na lang. Kabarkada sya ng girlfriend ng friend ko. We’ve met a few times before, pero nakasama ko sya just recently nung pumunta kami sa isang bar (hindi ito gay bar ha? Kadiri ka). Syempre may inuman… then sayawan… *squeal* I swear, ang cutie nya talaga. *kilig kilig* Dapat siguro nagpakalasing pa ako para may excuse ako na gapangin sya. Haha, sayang. ;P

But then again, lost cause na naman to. Although single (and ready to go!) sya, may iba syang gusto, tapos medyo complicated yung mga connections namin. *sigh* But I don’t care. Cutie pa rin sya, so worth the risks (sort of…). Yehey, I have a new obsession. Lol.

On a serious (?!?!) note, Andie, Lorie, or anyone out there, I don’t care if you bash this blog because of this post. I’m still in cloud nine so it would take a lot more than stinging comments to pull me back to earth. I wish I could show you a picture (wala pa nga akong picture nya e. hmph) so you could understand why I’m having these kilig attacks. *sigh* I wonder when we’ll see each other again. Can somebody please wipe off this idiotic grin off my face? Lol.

1 comment:

andiepoo said...

Oh, come on, I'd never do that to you. ;) You have to tell us more about this, though.

(And anyway, who am I to speak after that catastrophe that just happened to me, eh? Hee.)

She's happy again :)