Saturday, August 6

I’m quoting this from Ate Pia (without her permission, may I just add): “You are [the] one I've dreamed of all my life, but that doesn't mean I would want you to be mine. You have been mine once but we both let go. We both moved on. We both called it quits. You don't seem to understand why I still feel the same for you and why I haven't totally let you go.

Can relate and lola nyo. Ouch.

***

Btw, I’ve moved out. Out of my parents’ room (where I bunk in during sem break and vacation) and into my own room. My own uber pink room. As in baby pink. Pink and white shelves, pink and white closet. Gahd, I feel like a fuckin faggot coming out of my closet. I do hope I won’t get tired of pink easily. (I might upload some pictures in my multiply site.)

My aunts have been commenting that my room looks like a child’s and Nadya’s room like a grown up’s. Hers is done in peach and orange, and her closet is in dark mahogany. Nadya really wants to grow up na, while I don’t want to grow up at all.

***

Although I think my aunt is regretting her decision of giving me a new room. I’m a very bad housekeeper.

And I’m starting to regret it myself. All my books are in one place so I’m bound to get tempted to read them all. Actually, I am reading them all, that’s why I’m not getting any work done. Maybe I should ask my aunt to put a screen or cover on the shelves, so it would be difficlut to get a book but knowing myself, that’s gonna be pretty useless.

***

Anyway, we were moving my sister’s stuff into her new room, and some of my things were mixed up with hers. We found some old Sci-link issues (Does “Hello, God?” sound familiar, Andie?), my high school yearbook and graduation souvenir program, a copy of Inquirer with my Youngblood article in it (under a pseudonym, of course). I started skimming through them. Wish I didn’t because high school memories began to flood my brain. It’s not that they’re bad. They’re actually good memories, so I’d rather not remember them. I can’t help comparing those happy hs days to my not so happy college and post-college days. Makes me want to go back to my younger years, and we all know that’s impossible. *sigh*

No comments: