Monday, July 25

three

snagged this from Andie:

Three names you go by:
1. Paula
2. Pau
3. Ate Pau? Hehe. I have two younger siblings. PauSau. Gahd, how can I forget my monicker in Tugon?

Three screen names you have had:
1. catatonic/catatonia
2. mimingkuting
3. catt07

Three physical things you like about yourself:
1. My long legs (they used to be flawless. Hehe.)
2. My acne-less face
3. My “youthful” look (people think I’m in still high school.)

Three physical things you don't like about yourself:
(only three? I could name a dozen!)
1. My jelly belly
2. My fly-away hair
3. The dark circles around my eyes.

Three parts of your heritage:
Filipino, Spanish or Portuguese, and Aeta (My mother is from Zambales and some of my father’s relatives are as dark as coals. No kidding.)

Three things that scare you:
1. Cockroaches, flying or otherwise.
2. Being a spinster. *gasp!*
3. Being a bum for the rest of my life.

Three of your everyday essentials:
1. Water.
2. Cuddling my pets.
3. Food? Haha.

Three of your favorite musical artists:
No particular artist. Pwede album na lang?
1. The Matrix OST
2. Cruel Intentions OST
3. The Craft OST

Three of your favorite songs:
1. Old mcdonald had a farm
2. The alphabet song
3. I love you song (from barney)
I have a two-year-old brother. Go figure

Three things you want in a relationship:
1. Sincere apologies. The guy (or girl, whichever the case) has to say sorry not just to get me back.
2. Laughter. Lots of laughter. The guy (or girl) has to be funny.
3. Surprises once in a while. Good surprises, ha? Not the “I’m-falling-for-somebody-else” or “I-don’t-love-you-anymore” surprise. Grr.

Three lies and truths in no particular order:
LIES:
1. I'm manhid.
2. I’m slow/clueless. (you just don’t give enough clues)
3. I’m easy to get and a playgirl (Wish ko lang!).

TRUTH:
1. I'm very naïve, impressionable. (same here, Andie!)
2. I have good taste in men. I just have the worst luck in them.
3. I do love my family, I just don't show them often.

Three physical things about the opposite sex that appeals to you:
1. I like ‘em clean. Clean-smelling, clean face, clean cut, clean everything.
2. I like ‘em taller and darker than I am.
3. I don’t know. I really go for humor. I had crushes on Michael V and Pekto, remember?

Three of your favorite hobbies:
1. reading
2. writing
3. reading and writing. :-P

Three things you want to do really badly now:
1. Heed nature’s call.
2. Watch the movies saved in my pc.
3. Eat breakfast.

Three careers you're considering/you've considered:
1. Investigative journalist, a la Jessica Soho.
2. Writer (of books, plays, screenplays, etc) or a columnist.
3. in an NGO advocating human rights/civil rights

Three places you want to go on vacation:
1. Boracay. Heehee.
2. Batanes
3. France

Three kid's names you like:
1. Nadezda (wife yata ni Lenin)
2. Clarissa (no, Andie. I will not greet her every morning with “Well, hello, Clarisse.”)
3. Katherine (from Taming of the Shrew)

Three things you want to do before you die:
1. Visit all the provinces in the Philippines
2. Apologize to all the people I’ve hurt intentionally.
3. Tell somebody I’ve loved him for the longest time but was too stupid to realize it then.

Three ways that you are stereotypically a boy:
1. I have a faint moustache on my upper lip. (Oh, the pain of waxing and threading!)
2. I had a girlfriend.
3. My room is usually a mess...

Three ways that you are stereotypically a girl:
1. …but I do clean it up once in a while
2. I had a boyfriend.
3. I take forever while using the bathroom and dressing up.

Three celeb crushes:
1. Cindy Kurleto
2. Tony Parker and Manu Ginobili of San Antonio Spurs (It’s a tie, and I’m not sure if they count as celebrities.)
3. Johnny Depp

Three mutant powers:
1. To turn back time.
2. Telekinesis.
3. To be super strong and super fast.

Three types of food you often crave for:
1. Chocolate. The bitter the better. :-P
2. Chicken.
3. Pizza.

6 comments:

soul-seeker said...

haha, we have a lot of stuff in common. i'm also interested in journalism, writing (screenplays, books, etc.) and NGO work, but so far, sa NGO at research ang experience ko. i'm with you on point #2 of why you're stereotypically a girl and stereotypically a boy. haha =) ingat! btw, do you mind if i link u up? ingat!

andiepoo said...

I hate you, you hate me
Let's get together and kill Barney
With a great big shot and Barney on the floor,
No more purple dinosaur.

pau said...

soul_seeker: sure thing. such a small small world. hmm... ano pala batch mo nung college? who were your friends in tugon? maybe we have some common friends. :)

andie: hey, no fair! barney videos kept my brother behaved and the rest of us sane when my mother went to manila. but he's kinda creepy. is it just me, or does he seem kinda gay and *gasp* pedophilic?

soul-seeker said...

Hi Pau! Thanks. Batch 2001 ako. Do you know AbiVic, Sasy, Dudj, Eva and Ophalle? Sila yung friends ko from the batches below me.

Hehe I like Barney too cos the Barney song helped my baby sa CRIBS calm down whenever I'd sing it to her. But I think Barney's gay--purple is a gay pride color, after all. He's also naked.

Ingat!

pau said...

i know them pero si ate eva lang ung talagang naging friend ko. president sya nung senior year nya. hmm... i also know nikko viquiera, ronan (sumthng. kinda effeminate guy?) and uri. :) batch 2005 ako. i guess we never could have met. nagkasalisihan tayo. hehe :)

oh jeez. maybe i shouldn't let my brother watch barney anymore. mahirap na. :P

soul-seeker said...

ay i know uri rin. and bevs. sila pa ba? i also know enzo (tall guy), rc, and roy m. haha oo nga nagkasalisihan tayo.

ingat!

p.s. don't worry, barney doesn't seem as creepy as winnie the pooh. si winnie the pooh exhibitionist and/or castrated eunuch tapos wala pang salawal. i'd be more wary of winnie the pooh. hehe =)