Thursday, July 14

help me find my books

Guys, help please. I’m missing some books, and I’m pretty sure they aren’t misplaced but lent to people. So if you have a book bearing my name, please inform me ASAP so I wouldn't bother other people anymore. I hope we could think of a way for you to return my book. Here are some of the titles:

Youngblood 1
Bata, Bata, Paano Ka Ginawa by Lualhati Bautista
If Tomorrow Comes by Sidney Sheldon
Love Story by Eric Segal
*update* A Twist in the Tale by Jeffrey Archer
*update* The Kitchen God's Wife by Amy Tan

I hope you could help me. Thanks!

4 comments:

andiepoo said...

Eek. Love Story? Okay, okay, sorry. It's just that an ex-roommate left her copy in our room and now everyone makes a big deal out of it when the see it there. Pffth.

Oh, tell Mike Gialogo he still has my Sweet Valley High Special Cheerleader Edition from when I was 12. :)

pau said...

let me have her copy na lang and everything will be "normal" for the both of us.

hmm... cheerleader edition? does it have pictures in it? is his mind as dirty as mine?

andiepoo said...

Lol. It's Sweet Valley! It was an embarrassingly girly novel. aand Mike Gialogo!

Re: Love Story. I was talking about a copy of the movie, sorry. If you want it, though...

pau said...

fine with me.:) hey, to my defense, i got intrigued by love story because i saw my roommate back in high school crying her eyes out over that novel. "why does she have to di-i-i-i-ie?!?! *blows her nose*" jeez. :)