Friday, May 6

who am i kidding? my tan is horrible. it's not even pantay. aargh.

this has got to be the worst summer of my life. i'm stuck here at home. wait, i don't have a home. this is just the house that my family (and other relatives) lives in. i don't belong here. frankly, i don't know where i'm supposed to belong. oh sick sad world.

i want to be anywhere but here. preferably in manila where all my friends and everything's that's familiar to me are. i was set to go next week to help out in a trade fair, but as my luck would have it, my parents and aunt changed their minds. i am now to stay here, as a bantay in the office in the morning and yaya to my younger siblings in the afternoon (and night). dammit.

if i'm still here by late june, i'm gonna stage a coup. i swear i will.

No comments: