Wednesday, May 11

snagged this from ate pj

(I made some changes...)

THIRTEEN RANDOM THINGS YOU LIKE:
13. Cindy Kurleto :D
12. Lualhati Bautista’s books
11. the layered haircut I had a few years back
10. Nivea lip gloss in Strawberry
9. Pugad Baboy
8. The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas
7. Bamboos in the Wind (a novel about the pre-Martial law years)
6. white roses
5. the beach
4. Garfield
3. cold rainy days (and nights. So nice to sleep until the rain stops)
2. dark chocolate
1. having a baby fall asleep in your arms

TWELVE GREAT MOVIES
12. Centerstage (one of my greatest frustration in life is ballet)
11. Amelie
10. Cruel Intentions (the first one; mainly because of its soundtrack.)
9. Lord of the Rings trilogy (to save slots. hehe :D)
8. End of the Affair (I love Julianne Moore!)
7. The Matrix (the first one)
6. Schindler’s List
5. Ringu
4. Life is Beautiful (La Vita e Bella)
3. Monster’s, Inc.
2. Mulan (the first one. Its sequel went straight to the home video, I think.)
1. American Beauty

ELEVEN GOOD BANDS/ARTISTS
11. Cynthia Alexander
10. The Beatles (even if I don’t particularly listen to them, I can’t deny that they’re really good.)9. Lea Salonga
8. Andrea Boticelli
7. Josh Groban
6. Oasis
5. Red Hot Chili Peppers
4. Sarah Geromino
3. Kyla (really really amazing voice. her songs are cheesy, though.)
2. Bituin Escalante
1. Gary Valenciano

TEN THINGS ABOUT YOU
10. My hair is always short, never going past my shoulders
9. My right eye has a significantly higher grade (200) than my left (only 50), probably because of number (8)
8. My left eye can’t move to the extreme left. This is because of Duane’s Retraction Syndrome, where a nerve in my left eye is damaged. I’ve had it since birth.
7. I have a tendency to have weird crushes. The only example I can come up now is Mike “Pekto” Nacua, a comedian in Nuts Entertainment and Wow Mali, among others.
6. I have never flown a kite nor learned how to ride a bike.
5. I’m terribly shy, hence, I do better in intimate gatherings than in large groups
4. A part of my heart is in Norway. *sniff* My friends in Tugon should know why.
3. I’m going through a crisis… I don’t know where I belong!
2. I just found out that I’m a controlling person. Very controlling indeed.
1. Single but committed to somebody. Weird ba?

NINE FRIENDS NUNG KABATAAN
9. Irene
8. Georgina
7. Catherine
6. Joebelle
5. Lily
4. Apple
3. Maureen
2. Shirley
1. Katie
(These were my friends and playmates while we were still living in Manila. I’ve lost touch with most of them. The others, well, only on a hi-how are you-goodbye basis.)

EIGHT FAVORITE FOODS/DRINKS
8. San Mig Light :)
7. corn
6. Starbucks Iced Chocolate
5. Starbucks Peppermint Mocha
4. Red Iced Tea from Tokyo Tokyo
3. Tekka Maki from Tokyo Tokyo
2. Strawberry Cheesecake
1. Dark Chocolate (Meiji and Toblerone!)

SEVEN THINGS YOU WEAR DAILY (aside from clothes)
7. eyeglasses
6. footwear (depending on the occasion)
5. lotion (current: Block and White Ultima Whitening)
4. deodorant (can’t think of anything else)
3. toner and/or moisturizer (face)
2. ponytail (to tame my flyaway hair)
1. masks (figuratively speaking; psychological)

SIX THINGS THAT MAKE YOU HAPPY
6. watching a good movie
5. reading a good book
4. seeing cats (mine or otherwise… in the flesh or in pictures/videos)
3. feeling a cat purr while I stroke its neck
2. having a nice golden tan (which I don’t have right now. Hmph.)
1. watching my baby brother playing and having fun

FIVE SHOWS YOU WATCH
5. any interesting show in Discovery Channel, National Geographic or Animal Planet
4. Alias (I love Sidney/Jennifer!)
3. Late Night with Conan O’Brien
2. Nuts Entertainment
1. Bubble Gang

FOUR THINGS THAT IRRITATE YOU
4. ABS-CBN copying every other show or concept from GMA (or international networks. Kamao is just a rip-off of The Contender)
3. corrupt government officials (and the fact that we can’t seem to do anything about it)
2. people who think too highly of themselves; pretentious, “plastic” people
1. nosy people, gossipmongers. Mind your own business, dammit!

THREE CELEBRITIES YOU ADMIRE
3. Alex Da Rossi
2. Vic Sotto (tagal na sa showbiz! Grabe charisma!)
1. Julia Roberts

TWO PEOPLE ON FRIENDSTER WHOM YOU INVITED FIRST: I can’t remember :D

ONE GREATEST FEAR IN LIFE: that no one would know me enough to write a good (and accurate) eulogy on my funeral

No comments: