Wednesday, February 16

dick kick lick nick pick QUICK sick tick wick

been almost two months since i last posted here, and it's a very vague entry pa. (sorry, andie, next time na lang ang kwento about my baby bro.) anyway, busy busy busy talaga. promise i'll update this blog after this crazy hellish semester.

theology long exam tomorrow! presentation sa bilibid! final exams sa international finance under dumlao and philippine history under hofileƱa! philosohy orals with barbaza! and the most crucial requirement for my course: THESIS.

and i don't even want to think what will happen after march. i have absolutely no idea what i want to do with my life. any pimp out there? or maybe someone who needs a yaya for her kids? or even just to clean her bathroom? call me. please.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey you! sure ba. link me. how's life eh? you want to be a yaya? hehehe.

andiepoo said...

You, me, and the rest of the poor souls in Ateneo. If you've any energy left, do report back on how it all went. I've generous amounts of both sympathy and schadenfreude to offer. :)

Re: link. Hahah. I've been initiated into the sisterhood, eh? I was afraid of what you'd say if it weren't about the braces, really.