Thursday, February 24

break time from crunch time

Finals week na, and I'm still blogging. Woohoo. Is this the senior's syndrome? Nah. Just plain laziness. I have an oral exam tomorrow morning, a presentation in Bilibid tomorrow afternoon (I'm gonna ask them to extend my parole. Haha, just kidding.), and then I have to finish our thesis before Saturday. Crap crap crap. And here I am. Snagged this from Ate Peachy.

Last Car Ride: With Cesca yesterday. She dropped me off the other side of Katipunan after our International Finance finals.

Last Cry: Tuesday last week. I had this psedo-confrontation with this matrona in Mercury Drugstore. It wasn't really a big deal, but I was so so so vulnerable and so so so stressed that time, so I just had to cry it out. Oh well. I'm a crybaby.

Last Smile: At Denden. We were talking about our presentation in Bilibid, and scheming to blackmail our teacher to get an A.

Last Library Book Checked Out: Hmm... Something about the Lopezes and Kinship Politics in the Philippines. They were for our History 166 paper. We got a B+ there. Hee. So damn proud of myself. Could've gotten an A, though. Haha, yabang. Sorry.

Last Movie Seen: Ocean's 12 with Angela sa Gateway. Gahd, that was so long ago.

Last Book Read: Philippine History by Agoncillo. Just scanned it, though. No, I'm not a nerd. I had a history exam this morning.Last Beverage Drank: Milo Freeze from caf. Only it wasn't frozen.

Last Food Consumed: Does a candy count? Um, I ate corned beef with egg this morning in Jollibee.

Last Crush: Cutie Pie!!! Oh, wait, that was an obsession.

Last Phone Call: My younger sister, Nadya. She called me to say that she won in this Math contest. Oh well. We are a bunch of nerds.

Last TV Show Watched: It's all a blur for me. All those Korean telenovelas in ABS-CBN and GMA. Cholo, Francis,
Justin, Jodi, Sandy, Jesse, and the rest of the chinky-eyed characters with amnesia or infinite supply of patience or goodness or love and stuff.

Last Time Showered: This morning.

Last Pair of Shoes Worn: I'm wearing my Nike rubber shoes right now.

Last CD Played: I don't have CDs.

Last Item Bought: Milo Freeze from caf.

Last Downloaded: One of our papers or group reports. Whatever.

Last Disappointment: Oh, let's see. Do you have the time to read them all? No? All right, I'll spare you the agony.

Last Key Used: Key to my Mazda 3. Haha, asa pa!!! Anyway, key to my dorm room.

Last Phrase Spoken: "Internet po."

Last Sleep: I slept at around 10:30 last night and woke up at around 7 this morning. Longest sleep I had for the past three weeks.

Last Ice cream Eaten: Very Chocolate ice cream in those little cups that they peddle in the street with this umbrella-d traysikad that goes "tenenenentententenen"

Last Time Amused: A few minutes ago. I was reading Andie's blog and she came up with weird movie titles.

Last Time You Wanted to Die: Last week? I was so stressed.

Last Time In Love: *clutches heart and wipes away tears*

Last Time Hugged: A very long time ago. *goes to a corner and bawls*

Last Time Kissed: *sniff* Skewer my heart some more, will ya?

Last Time Held Hands: Hmm... I held Abie's hand this afternoon. We were showing Jay how hot and lesbian we were. Haha. Gross.

Last Webpage Visited: Friendster.

Last Song Listened To: Sandara's singing "Walang Sabit" right now. "Walang sabit/di tulad na iba..."

Last Time Stressed: Finals week namin. Need I say more?

Last Time REALLY Happy: While I was talking to my baby brother yesterday. Oh, he's so so so cute. I miss him so very much.

Last Time Excited: This morning, before my History 166 final exam. What? I really love her exams. So easy yet so difficult. All right. All right. I'm a nerd.

Last Time Confused: Noontime, while answering my History 166 exam.

Last Time Worried: This afternoon because I was looking for our teacher and I couldn't find him.

Last Time Late For Class: 2 weeks ago. I can't remember which one of my subjects exactly.


So there. Oh well. Back to the real world. Hafta study study study. *gulp*

No comments: