Saturday, October 30

Manifesto

That’s it. Last sem break, I realized that I’ve had enough. I’m swearing off guys (and girls)… for the time being. Why? Guys, for all their stupidity, are such complex and dense creatures that I’m tired of analyzing already. Girls, on the other hand, are forbidden fruits. They’re not quite right, yet I’m really tempted to take a bite. Well, I already had taken a bite, and although it tasted sour and bittersweet, I’m still willing to take another one. But just not now. For the nth time, I’m going to tell myself to focus on my academics. After all, it is my last semester. Not that I’m running for honors or something like that (asa pa ko!), but let’s just say that this is my huling hirit at being a “good” student.

Although, there is one person who could make me take these all back, but he’s out of reach. Our little affair ended so long ago, yet I still yearn for him. He doesn’t know that I still have feelings for him, though, because he thinks that I have already given him up and moved on. Oh, well. Johnny Depp, my darling, you’ll always be in my heart. Bear in mind that I have forgiven you when you left me for those Hollywood floozies and bimbos and airheads. You’re more than welcome to come back to me. I’ll be waiting with open arms. *sigh*

Haha. Do forgive me. That was the obsessed fan in me talking. But really, maybe somebody might come along and make me take these all back. However, considering the state of my lovelife nowadays, I highly doubt that.

No comments: