Monday, September 6

angst-xiety

please stop breaking my heart.
please stop tormenting my thoughts.
please stop doing this to me.
please stop making me yearn for what I cannot have.
please stop making me love you more each day.

but how can you?
it’s like asking you to stop being yourself.

ah me! the folly of unrequited love. my heart bleeds.

i ache. i yearn. i long. i hope.
infinitely. tirelessly. silently.
yet for how much longer.
how much longer.

it’s a question i ask myself everyday.
and everyday i tell myself.

please stop letting him break your heart.
please stop thinking about him.
please stop doing this to yourself.
please stop yearning.
please stop loving.
please stop.

it’s not worth the pain.
it’s not worth the tears.
it’s not worth the wait.
not worth anything at all.

but I do not heed myself.
my heart still bleeds.

|||||

hahaha! please bear with my pathetic attempts at poetry. *sigh* the things i write when i'm miserable. :P

No comments: