Thursday, January 4

She's not gonna play in Aussie!

Shocking news: Justine withdrew from the Aussie tour due to "personal family problems."

Dammit! I can not believe this! What a great way to start the year. Pfft. And I was soooo looking forward to watching Justine play in the Aussie open this month. I’m depressed all over again. Ooh, I bet Screamapova is jumping for joy with the number 1 rank practically handed to her in a silver platter. Dammit dammit dammit!

Oh well. Murphy's Law at work. Or maybe she did something terribly wrong in her past life that the gods of cosmic karma are toying with her like a cat with its prey. Just when everybody thought her career is back on track again... Tsk. Poor Justine. I wonder what those problems are. Of course, there are a lot of speculations in the media, but I’d rather wait for her official statement on Friday. I hope it's nothing serious...

Stop kidding yourself, Pau. Withdrawing from several tournaments in one go, especially when she's the reigning world number 1? It's gotta be very serious. Nyargh, can't stand the suspense of not knowing why. But then again, maybe I don't wanna know.

Being in a limbo is so frustrating.

No comments: