Tuesday, August 22

I feel like I’m 21 going 100. I feel so tired, overwhelmed and out-of-sync. But most of all, I feel frustrated at the futility of it all. I mean, the recurring thought in my brain for the past several months has been “why bother?” Why bother getting up in the morning (which, for my body clock, is around 11 am), why bother eating, why bother tuning in to stupid telenovelas when they all follow the same stupid clichés anyway, why bother with anything at all.

*sigh*

Everything is just so wrong. Wrong course, wrong school, wrong choices, wrong timing, wrong everything. I feel so worthless. And puny. Like a tiny speck of dirt on a glass window in a skyscraper. Bad analogy, I know. That’s how stupid I’ve become after more than a year of being a bum.

I just want to go far, far away from here. From everything familiar. From everything that’s driving me insane. From everything that’s pulling me down..

Needless to say, that longer entry I promised would be far, far away, too. I do have a draft, but I can’t seem to turn it into something coherent. I just can’t write anymore. I feel so tired and empty. So so tired.

Well, goodbye for now.

No comments: