Thursday, August 3

Due to insistent public demand (and by public I mean Andie), I am updating this blog. This is kinda worthless though. A longer entry will follow soon. :)

We all know Justine Henin-Hardenne lost to Amelie Mauresmo in the Wimbledon finals, like, eons ago, but I’m still moping about that defeat. So for several weeks now I’ve been switching to sports channels, hoping to catch replays of tournaments she won, like the Roland Garros and Dubai Open. And I’ve been reading up on her and downloading her pictures (preferably the ones where she’s holding a trophy) from the Internet. Wow. I’ve made such good use of my time, haven’t I?

Anyway, she’s supposed to be resting now, so she’ll be joining just a few minor tournaments. Although she’s sure to be in the US Open later this month and the Fed Cup finals in September, so I’ll be looking forward to those. Allez, Justine!

Well, that’s all for now. Til next time.

3 comments:

andiepoo said...

"Due to insistent public demand (and by public I mean Andie)..."

Are you saying I'm fat?

Hahah, just kidding. ^___^ I'm also just wondering though... is this Justine fever because you love tennis or because you also play or because you're part cat and part lesbian? Still kidding. ^^;;

Yay for the longer entry.

pau said...

I'm not saying you're fat. I'm saying you're probably the only person reading my blog right now so you're public de facto (uh, did i use the correct term?). :P

Actually, I don't play any sport at all. But my father and my uncle watch almost nothing else on TV (and they have the remote control most of the time) so I have to force myself to like at least one. So I chose tennis because it's so... I dunno... dignified and "first-world." And of course, players like Justine and Roger Federer (and Justine) are a big factor, too.

Oh no. I don't think my being part cat has anything to do with Justine fever. Just the lesbian part. :P

andiepoo said...

Hahah, I know you weren't. >< But what happened with Lorie? You're not not talking still, are you? (Or is it "aren't"?)

Ah! And so maybe while you're there, you can take up some kind of sport.^^ First world? It must be the tennis skirts-cum-shorts. And the same goes with the lesbian thing, hahahah! ><