Monday, October 10

so many questions

Snagged this from Vanny (who, btw, have yet to return my Philo stuff)


The Rules:

1. Write messages for 15 different people. You can write ANYTHING.
2. You CANNOT say who these people are, or for whom the messages are for.
3. If someone asks you which one is about them, you CANNOT tell.

The Messages:

1. I still can’t get over that conditioner incident. You were supposed to leave some for me! :P
2. Virgin ka pa ba?
3. Enough already, dammit.
4. I wish it were five years from now and we’ll both be in Manila. I’ll be working and you’ll be in med school. Road trip from North to South Luzon? :)
5. What we shared, totoo ba yun, or were you just forced by circumstances to play along?
6. I’ve been waiting for so long. When can I sign the contract?
7. You think you know everything about me. Think again.
8. You have no idea how much I’m hurting inside. Come to think of it, you do. You’ve felt this way before. Ironic, isn’t it?
9. Do you still remember me? I wish I had the chance to say goodbye before you left for Norway.
10. Where the hell are you? Kelan binyag? I haven’t heard from you in almost a year!
11. Hey there. How’s your little girl? I hope we can talk some time. As in real talk, no holds barred (or something like that). I feel na we’ve drifted apart e.
12. Akala mo kung sino ka. You and your posse. You think you’re better than everybody else. Turncoat. Hmph. So young but you’re already adept at politicking.
13. Sana magbreak na kayo ng chubby mong girlfriend para pwede na maging tayo. Heehee.
14. Are you lesbian or just on your merry way to spinsterhood?
15. I wish it were different for the two of us. I wish it wasn’t as complicated. Or am I the only one complicating an otherwise straightforward situation?

4 comments:

andiepoo said...

Hala, nag-gwa na... :)

soul-seeker said...

Hehe =) Great post.

Medyo unrelated 'to but I figured I might as well post my reply to your message sa tagboard ko kasi baka natabunan na.

In response: Yes, I know your immersion facilitator. He was one batch below me and he knows my sister. I visit OSCI everytime I go home so I met him once. I agree with what you said--CIW is different from Bilibid.I wish I had facilitated an immersion (instead of an exposure trip only) in CIW. Hey, if you're ever in Manila between mid-December to mid-January, let me know. I'll be home then and I plan on visiting CIW so you're welcome to tag along. Ingats!

pau said...

andie: that's just for starters. and this is actually the mild version. my first draft was too bitchy (and obvious) so i decided to tone it down para iwas-gulo. :P

soul-seeker: yay, thanks. :) we'll see, though. i'm not sure if i'll ever go back to manila. i'll probably stay here for the rest of my life. pfft. knock on wood. :)

soul-seeker said...

Hello! I just read your comment. Talaga, dyan ka na for good? Bakit naman? Hehe :) I already booked my flight. I'll be in the Philippines from December 14-January 16. If you ever go to Manila within that period, drop me a line sa blog ko. Ingat!