Sunday, April 17

Two cousins (one from each side of the family) gave me lipstick and foundation as graduation gifts. My tita also gave me the lipstick and foundation from her balikbayan amiga. But the lipsticks do not flatter my skin color, though, and I have yet to master the art of applying foundation. Next items on the kikay list: blush and eye make-up. *hint hint*

Because jobhunting would be my favorite pastime during the upcoming months, I need to overhaul my wardrobe. I couldn’t very well go to the offices in Ayala wearing t-shirt and maong. I’ve started to shop around for, and boy, do I have the worst luck in slacks. I’m beginning to think that having long legs is a curse. I know it sounds mayabang. My legs aren’t even *that* long. Besides, long legs are assets, so what am I complaining about? You’ll probably want to bonk me on the head now. I’m really sorry, but you have to put yourself in my shoes. I get frustrated every time I try on a pair of slacks. The cut would be all right, nice fit on the waist and thighs, but the length would always be wrong. It would be bitin, therefore I couldn’t wear shoes with heels because I’d look ridiculous. And that’s minus pogi, er, ganda points during qualifying exams and interviews. I’ve spent hours in malls looking for slacks with the right length, and so far, I’ve only found one. I can’t very well use that every time I go jobhunting. I mean, I have to give the poor thing a rest once in a while.

No comments: