Wednesday, April 6

Posting this from home :D

Quick updates lang. I promise I’ll post a full-fledged entry soon. :D I can’t say I’m really busy; heck, it’s vacation already, for crying out loud. I’m just too lazy to churn out something relatively serious.

Update #1: Graduate na ako!!! Woo-hoo!!! After 16 or so years, I can finally stop going to school. Although I still have no idea what to do with my life rigt now. Blogging and bumming more likely.

Update #2: My first rejection letter came a few weeks back. Yep, UP School of Economics rejected me. *sob!!!* I really wanted to pursue further studies first before plummeting into the “real world,” but it’s not meant to be. So I guess I’ll be joining the unemployed earlier than I expected. Hmm… why not apply in other schools, you ask? It’s kinda late already. Besides, I really want to go to UP because I heard their school of Economics is one of the best, if not THE best, in the country. No offense to Ateneo Eco Department.

Update #3: Cutie Pie is already taken! *double sob!!!* Can you hear my heart gasping in pain and breaking into a million jagged pieces? No? Good. Because it’s not. Of course I was a little bit surprised, and a little bit hurt. After all, she was my obsession for quite some time. But being heartbroken over a silly infatuation is kinda going over the top, even for someone like me. Besides, we’ve lost contact na, and I did mention na hopeless na ako sa kanya because of that hullabaloo with my screwed-up ex #2? So there. Now I’m looking for someone new to obsess about. Any suggestions?

Update #4: I’m home sweet home in Aklan. Ahh… Fresh air, free food, no teachers nor assignments, and of course, no direction in life. Oh well. I shall live the glorious glorious life of a bum for a month or so. Then I shall have to return to the dusty polluted shithole that is called Metro Manila to look for a job. Hehe. In the meantime, anyone wants to go to Boracay with me? Call me.

Well, that’s basically it. Excuse me while I go check my Friendster account and read all the blogs in Blogspot.

No comments: