Wednesday, September 15

Sometimes I wonder what would have been had I stuck it out in BS Math (BS by the way stands for bullshit). Don’t get me wrong, AB Economics is a fine course. I swear I learn new things everyday. But then in Eco, I really need to be constantly updated with what’s happening in the world, or with the Philippines at the very least. Not just with what’s currently happening, but with what has happened in the past as well. And knowing the helplessly oblivious self-centered freak that I am, that’s a tall order for me. Being a Math major would’ve been perfect for me – no need to stay in touch with the rest of the world, nothing but proving, solving and more proving. On second thought, knowing how illogical and irrational I could get (not to mention lazy), Math doesn’t seem to be the perfect course for me after all. Besides, I can’t exactly be oblivious to my immediate surroundings, and the aforementioned surroundings during my short stint as a Math major wasn’t exactly conducive to my survival.

Still there? You bored yet? I thought so too.

In other news, yesterday (9/14) was Athena’s birthday. Belated happy birthday, dear! *hug!* Haha. As if she’ll ever get across this blog.

Anyway, I was pleasantly surprised when a couple of people posted their comments. As I’ve said in my previous entries, I was beginning to think that no one, except perhaps the people I forced to, was actually reading this uber-pink blog. And here are two people telling me (and the rest of the world connected to the Web) that they do like my entries. Aww, shucks… *blushes* Thanks, hyannah and anonymous person (whoever you are). I’m so touched. So this is how it feels to get fan mail. *swoon* Haha, I’m just kidding. But really, thanks, guys. It’s nice to get words of encouragement once in a while. Jaja, thanks for dropping by. Andi, don’t jinx it, don’t jinx it! I might actually stop being miserable that I won’t be able to find anything to write about.

No comments: